Friday, December 6, 2013

Experience

Experience is something that starts counting in your life the day you are born, from being a toddler to an adult. Experience is an exact simulation of a baby who tries to learn walking, he faces a lot of difficulties, a lot of hurdles, he falls, he cries, but at the end he achieves the target. Similarly experience is not all about good experiences, its a combination of everything, good or bad.

                                                                 Experience is such an art of life that you can share with anybody so that the mistakes which you did in your life other person should not do. Here comes the role of our parents which is most important. It is rightly said that when you are confused about taking any decision in your life, you have your parents to guide you always. For whatever it takes you should never doubt your parents because their idea or their decision might not match with yours but when they say something, they know the complete picture of the situation and trust me its always right.

                                      When I was in school, in my english class I learned a very good thing from an author. He said "Even one life is not enough to gain experience and knowledge".  This line inspired me so much that honestly after that I tried to read as much as I can, learn as much as I can and will continue to do that forever.

                                          There is one more kind of Experience which comes into role when you start working in an organization. This experience is little hard than others in your life. You don't have any option other than to perform. Its not like everyday you wake up, go to office, fulfill your 9 to 5 job and then come back and sleep and then start the same journey again, its absolutely different. World is becoming competitive. I don't mean that it was not competitive earlier. In old days life was very simple, human requirements were less. But now the society has become modern and demanding so as a common man.

So keep learning, keep experiencing. As it is rightly said "Experience is not what happens to a man; it is what a man does with what happens to him".

No comments:

Post a Comment